KOR

Customer Center

Customer Center

Q&A

Waiting

Design and quotation for electromagnet

Dr. Shraddha Ga… 21-04-12 12:05 View 175
Dear KRTECH, <br/> <br/>I am working with Prof. Dongwoo lee at Sungkyunkwan University. <br/>We are building a magneto-optical Kree effect (MOKE) system for wafer-scale measurements which need an electromagnet. The requirements/design are given in the ppt file. The reference journal paper for magnet design is also attached. <br/>Any suggestions for improving the design are happy to welcome. <br/> <br/>Earlier, a student from our group contacted to KRTech, but due to miscommunication about the design and the student is new to the field, the conversation did not go well. Please reconsider this quotation with the new design/dimension and other details. <br/> <br/>I am looking forward to further discuss the design and other possibilities. <br/> <br/>Note: I sent an email which got blocked by KRTECH. <br/> <br/>Thanks and Regards <br/>Shraddha Ganorkar, Ph.D. <br/>010-3316-1913 <br/>Research Professor <br/>School of Mechanical Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University <br/>2066 Seobu-ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
첨부파일

첨부파일

Replied

No Data.

E-Brochure

close